TangoTab’s CEO will be speaking at the Association for Strategic Planning’s DFW Chapters’ Networking Event on Thursday, April 18. Andre will be discussing the topic of Social Entrepreneurship.
We honestly don’t know how to extend our gratitude to you. About 10 days ago, our CEO received an email from a family who needed our help. We shot a short video and set up a page for donations. What happens next showed us that there are some amazing people who stand behind us.
Because of you, we raised around $2700 for this family. Because of you a family didn’t have to go into a shelter. Because of you, a struggling mom has hope that anything is truly possible.
On behalf of our TangoTab team and the family that you supported, we want to say thanks. You truly do amaze us. Here is thank you note that Ebonie sent us.
Can you take down a frozen margarita in 8 seconds without getting a brain freeze? Are you that person that gets “salt all around the rim-rim-rim-rim” (shout out to the Nikki Minaj fans on that one) or do you go classy and get that thing on the rocks?
Head out today and celebrate National Margarita Day 2013. Whichever way you drink your margarita, today is a day to showoff your margarita ordering and drinking skills. Here are some great places to enjoy this fan favorite of a drink, plus you get a great deal…
Margaritas. Saving money. Great food. You are quite welcome.
They don’t know specifically who created the margarita, but whoever it was…we salute you.
Join us tomorrow night at McFadden’s in Addison for our February Hunger Awareness Happy Hour to end hunger in America
There will be…
- Complimentary Appetizers
- Great Drink Specials
- Door Prizes
- Photo Booth
- Rock Band Karaoke (starting after the happy hour)
RSVP for tomorrow night. Come one. Come all. This is going to be a fun night and it is all to raise awareness for a great cause.
We would also like to thank Premiere Booth for sponsoring the photo booth for the event.
It is simple to enter. How you ask?
To double your chances all you have to do is SHARE the contest post from the TangoTab Facebook Page.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the Continental U.S., age 21 or older. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on 2/15/2013. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- You must sign up for TangoTab and share the post to be eligible for the prize. Prize will only be awarded if at least 150 shares are made to the original post.
- Sharing refers to sharing the post on Facebook only.
- Winner will receive a $200 SouthWest Airlines™ gift card. Winner will be announced and notified on 2/15/2013 via TangoTab account email.
- Winner has 36 hours to claim the prize from the time it is announced by responding to the “Congratulations email”
- Winner must verify who they are through the ways that TangoTab ask once winner is selected
- Profiles and email addresses must be valid and will be validated by the TangoTab team
- The winner will be selected at random as a raffle style drawing
- Southwest Airlines™ is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion
The Habanero Margarita from Komali Contemporary Mexican Cuisine was named by D Magazine as the “Best Margarita in Dallas,” so we headed down there to give it a try. The trip there was definitely worth it. From the great guest service to the actual drink, Komali was on top of their game. This Habanero Margarita was the perfect blend of Hornitos Silver, Cointreau, Habanero Syrup and fresh lime. If you are a sucker for a great margarita or a delicious happy hour cocktail, this should be your destination. Not a margarita fan? That’s ok, because they have a selection of 12 different specialty drinks and we can guarantee there is a choice on the list that you will fall in love with.
While you are tasting this delicious margarita, don’t forget to redeem a free appetizer from Komali.
Our friends at Dairy Queen in Allen, TX are hosting an amazing event tonight to support baby Nolan. Baby Nolan was born on Dec 1st. The doctors soon discovered Nolan was born with Congenital Heart Defect. DQ in Allen is going to hold a fundraiser tonight where 10% of the days sales will be donated directly to the family. DQ is also donating an additional $1 for every Orange Julius drink sold. There will be a donation box set up at the front counter for people who wish to do more.
There is also a TangoTab offer that you can redeem for buy one, get one free combos tonight. Tonight for dinner you can not only feed a person in need, but help a child in need as well.
Join us for the first ever TangoTab Orange Carpet Happy Hour in NYC to raise hunger awareness.
Come out with us for complimentary appetizers, great drink specials and meet new people who want to make an impact in their community just like you.
- Where: Arctica Bar and Grill (384 3rd Avenue, New York, New York 10016)
- When: January 31, 2013 from 6:30p – 9:00p
- What: Happy Hour Raising Hunger Awareness in NYC that includes complimentary apps and drink specials
This week’s winner for our TangoTab Pickin’ Up Your Tab contest is…Steve C.! Thanks Steve for redeeming the Stoneleigh P BOGO 50% off offer. To claim your winnings just leave a comment on this post, leave us a post on the TangoTab Facebook page or send us a tweet @TangoTab.
Want to be next week’s winner? All you have to do is redeem a TangoTab offer and you are entered to win. As a matter of fact you can click the burger pic below and redeem the Stoneleigh P BOGO 50% off offer.