Tomorrow is the largest nationwide canned food drive and every year it gets bigger and bigger. If you have never heard of Stamp Out Hunger, well you have now.
How does it work? It’s simple:
- Collect and bag non-perishable food items
- Place by mailbox for letter carrier to deliver to a local food bank or pantry
The TangoTab team will be joining up with Kroger in Allen, TX tomorrow for the drive. If you purchase a bag of food to donate you will receive $10 in TangoTab Dining Bucks.
We want to give you a free Starbucks drink. Wait is this SPAM? Heck no. This is your chance for TangoTab to buy you a drink…and we want to. How does this happen? Well, the answer to that is easy. Just click give me my Starbucks now and there ya go.
We honestly don’t know how to extend our gratitude to you. About 10 days ago, our CEO received an email from a family who needed our help. We shot a short video and set up a page for donations. What happens next showed us that there are some amazing people who stand behind us.
Because of you, we raised around $2700 for this family. Because of you a family didn’t have to go into a shelter. Because of you, a struggling mom has hope that anything is truly possible.
On behalf of our TangoTab team and the family that you supported, we want to say thanks. You truly do amaze us. Here is thank you note that Ebonie sent us.
Can you take down a frozen margarita in 8 seconds without getting a brain freeze? Are you that person that gets “salt all around the rim-rim-rim-rim” (shout out to the Nikki Minaj fans on that one) or do you go classy and get that thing on the rocks?
Head out today and celebrate National Margarita Day 2013. Whichever way you drink your margarita, today is a day to showoff your margarita ordering and drinking skills. Here are some great places to enjoy this fan favorite of a drink, plus you get a great deal…
Margaritas. Saving money. Great food. You are quite welcome.
They don’t know specifically who created the margarita, but whoever it was…we salute you.
It is simple to enter. How you ask?
- LIKE the TangoTab Facebook Page
- Sign up for TangoTab at TangoTab.com/SW
To double your chances all you have to do is SHARE the contest post from the TangoTab Facebook Page.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the Continental U.S., age 21 or older. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on 2/15/2013. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- You must sign up for TangoTab and share the post to be eligible for the prize. Prize will only be awarded if at least 150 shares are made to the original post.
- Sharing refers to sharing the post on Facebook only.
- Winner will receive a $200 SouthWest Airlines™ gift card. Winner will be announced and notified on 2/15/2013 via TangoTab account email.
- Winner has 36 hours to claim the prize from the time it is announced by responding to the “Congratulations email”
- Winner must verify who they are through the ways that TangoTab ask once winner is selected
- Profiles and email addresses must be valid and will be validated by the TangoTab team
- The winner will be selected at random as a raffle style drawing
- Southwest Airlines™ is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion
We want to thank everyone who entered our Facebook giveaway. Unfortunately we can’t announce a winner as planned. On the road to 3,000 likes, it looks like an overzealous fan decided to help us along the way and generate fake “likes” just so we could reach our goal. While we know everyone was excited about the giveaway, our aim is to build a community of those who are passionate about the cause and love to dine out, not a drove of men named Gertrude that live in Spokane, WA – nice try by the way.
But don’t fret, for all of our honest TangoTab enthusiasts, the contest continues. We’ve decided to roll each real entry into our January promotion which we will launch within the next two weeks. As long as Gertrude doesn’t strike again, we’ll announce a living, verified human that has a beating heart, at the end of the month.
All the best,
The TangoTab Team
Today we are announcing a new contest and it is sooooo simple to enter. All you do is redeem a TangoTab offer and you are entered. Every Thursday we will randomly choose a winner from the people that redeemed and announce it here on our blog. If you are the winner we will send you a gift card to the restaurant that you redeemed your offer to for the next time you dine there..
You redeem an offer. You save money. We donate a meal to a person in need. You win a gift card to a great restaurant. Move over Charlie Sheen, because this is what we call… WINNIIIINNNNGGGG!
Terms and conditions:
- Winners must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Winners will receive a gift card for an amount of an individuals meal to the restaurant that they redeemed through. The amount of the gift card depends on the restaurant the winner dined at.
- The offer must have been redeemed at the restaurant in order for the person to win
- TangoTab is giving away the gift cards. Selected TangoTab affiliate restaurants are not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion
- The winner will be selected at random as a raffle style drawing
- Winners will be announced every Thursday through the month of January
Just in case the world ends tomorrow we want to make sure that you are fighting off zombies and dodging meteors on a full stomach. For that we want to make sure you have enough energy and that you dine with a purpose for what could potentially be your last meal. So, we decided to release our “Last Meal Menu.” There’s everything from 50% off your meal to free appetizers on here. If nothing happens tomorrow, you will be satisfied in knowing that you helped a person in need just by dining out.
Bon Appétit and good luck tomorrow. We hear those zombies can get pretty cranky.
Search offers on TangoTab
Could you imagine that if every time you ate out there would be a way to know how many people in need you have fed? Well, imagine no more because that is already possible. For all of our Facebook fans head over to the TangoTab App on Facebook and we will keep track of the people you have fed, the people your friends have fed and how many people in need you all could feed.
The best part about it is that you could make this a friendly competition between you and your friends to see who the biggest philanthropist is. Make some friendly wagers, for example whoever gets to 100 first has to buy the other lunch, or drinks on whoever has fed the least by a certain date.
No matter what competition you come up with just remember…don’t let your friends show you up.
Quick Tip: Redeem an offer today and you can get a head start
Keep Track Now
P.S. This will be available soon on the TangoTab mobile app and website.